Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate
No one is ever sure how often we should exfoliate the skin. Exfoliation is the removal of dry/dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and is one of the most important aspects of your home skincare routine for face and body. Exfoliation not only helps many skin problems, it also increases blood circulation, which in turn helps you to achieve healthy and glowing skin.
Here are some benefits of exfoliation:
- Unclog pores
- Dead skin seals the pore, so when you produce oil, it’s stuck under your dry skin.
- Prevents acne
- Exfoliating helps prevents breakouts and reduces any acne
- Even skin tone
- Exfoliating breaks down dry and dead skin while smoothing texture, which means the skin appears to look more uniform over time
- Stimulate collagen
- Exfoliating provides anti-aging benefits, which might be why so many people swear that it helps lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Boost radiance
- Your skin will be glowy -skin keeps fresh, healthy cells at the surface, removing dead, dry, or dying ones.