Frequently Asked Questions
Where does MD GLAM ship?
- MD GLAM ships to the U.S. and internationally.
How will I know when my order has been shipped?
- We will send out a shipping confirmation email once your item has shipped.
How can I track my order?
- Your tracking number is included in your shipping confirmation email.
What’s your return policy?
- All items are final sale. Once an item has been opened and used, we cannot accept the return. If you have received a wrong item or missing an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to send you a replacement.
What should I do if I am having trouble placing an order?
- For any technical difficulties you are experiencing with our website, please email us at email@example.com.
What skin types are MD Glam products suitable for?
- MD GLAM is suitable for all skin types (sensitive, combination, oily, and dry) however, each person’s skin varies and we always recommend you consult with your dermatologist first prior to using MD GLAM.
Do you test on animals?
- Great question! No, we don’t!
Can I sell the products on my own site?
- Your purchase of MD GLAM products is for personal use only. By purchasing MD GLAM products, you agree not to resell or distribute such products.
Why does the DMAE Day Cream lack SPF?
- Dr. Cat decided to create an amazing daytime moisturizer without sunscreen or sunblock because every woman has their own personal preference as to what SPF level they want as well as whether they like sunscreen or sunblock (natural zinc oxide). The day cream can be used by every woman. It absorbs quickly and richly into the skin. The day cream also feels light enough to be worn under makeup or with any sunscreen or sunblock.
Why are your products priced so high?
- MD GLAM products have extremely high-quality ingredients. I really didn’t want to cut any costs and sacrifice any quality. That is, also, why MD GLAM is found exclusively online at MDGLAM.com. We invested in the high quality of the raw materials and ingredients so to keep the price down, we sell them directly to consumers to avoid any costs from middlemen or retail resellers. I think most women spend hundreds of dollars on products that don’t work or that they don’t like- I personally have 10+ jars and bottles of products I only used a few times and then left them unused in my bathroom cabinet. Therefore, I have created a simple set of skincare essentials that is effective, luxurious and feels amazing.
Can MD GLAM be used during pregnancy?
- Yes, MD GLAM is safe to use during pregnancy, however, we always advise you to consult with your OB/GYN since everyone’s specific medical condition is different.
Why doesn’t the MD GLAM line have a toner?
- I wanted to keep MD GLAM as easy to use as possible. Also, the complete kit provides all the same benefits as a toner would in a way that is powerful but gentle. Toners often change the pH balance of the skin which makes most active ingredients in anti-aging skincare either too potent-creating irritation (if it lowers the pH) or ineffective (if it raises the pH). Also, toners often over-strip the skin resulting in more irritation-you need essentials on your skin to protect it and keep you from aging. The Deep Pore Foaming Cleanser is very potent while also moisturizing at the same time (something that most cleansers lack) and the Exfoliating Enzyme scrub is used for the extra exfoliation you might need if you have oily skin which will also add antioxidants without over-stripping it.
How often should we use the Exfolating Enzyme Scrub?
- We recommend you use the scrub 2-3 times a week for extra exfoliation.
Why is the consistency of the Hyaluronic Acid Night C-Complex Cream thicker than the Day Cream?
- The night cream consistency is thicker than the day cream because of the ingredient hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic Acid is very concentrated, thus, the consistency is much thicker. Simply add a little water to thin it out and apply only a thin layer to the face. A little goes a long way!
Is MD GLAM gluten free?
- Our products are not gluten-free and the reason is that these are skincare products. They are not meant to be consumed but rather applied to the skin. Skincare products with gluten in them do not affect people with gluten allergies. Published research as well as the Dermatologic Society and Celiac Society all support that gluten is not absorbed and topical products (any products that you use to apply to the skin) with gluten can be used on people with gluten allergies. Gluten allergies only cause problems when ingested. To avoid accidentally eating the products, don’t put them on the lips. Gluten cannot be absorbed through the skin.
What is the best way to store MD GLAM products?
- Cap your products tightly especially the night cream and cleanser. The products are very rich with concentrated ingredients so you want to make sure to protect them.
My day and night cream are not filled to the complete top. Did I receive less product?
- Our products are sold by the weight not volume. The product may shift during transportation or overtime settles down.