Ecommerce Manager for MD GLAM
Our company is looking to hire an Ecommerce Manager who will be working closely with our CEO to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brand. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping oversee the company’s online sales, be responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet, oversee the look, feel and design of a website, working closely with web design agencies to get the right interface and structure which will suit the customer journey best. The main focus for this role, however, is conversion by using campaigns, effective SEO and attractive content that can convert them into leads or sales. Some key factors of the role involve the content, the design of the website and overseeing such matters like security, online marketing and team and content management.
Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Overseeing design and developments of website
- Design and Execute Roadmaps
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Supervise all activities and product development
- Team Management and Progress Monitoring
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Budget Effectively
- Experience managing a team of people
- Ability to critique and advise E-Commerce team
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bid Management across networks, Google adwords, Facebook ads
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Training in marketing, information technology, and business
Apply with cover letter, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Los Angeles
This full-time job includes health insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick/family leave days.
MD GLAM was created by the world renowned plastic surgeon Dr. Cat.
MD GLAM is an extension of Dr. Cat – based on science but with the luxury all women desire. MD GLAM products combine the most effective, scientifically proven anti-aging and hydrating ingredients to improve the way skin looks and feels. MD GLAM products are simple to use. The products are clean, safe, and gentle that I feel comfortable even using them on my own daughter. They are paraben-free, sulfate-free, and cruelty-free. To make it more affordable to Dr. Cat’s patients and consumers, we have skipped distribution, retail, and any other middle man completely to sell it directly to customers. MD GLAM is sold strictly and exclusively through MDGLAM.COM.
Our mission is to provide the best possible skin care products that Dr. Cat can stand behind 100% with effective anti-aging and skin health ingredients based on scientific research. Dr. Cat has put the same love and passion into taking care of her patients and their surgeries as she has put into every step of creating this skincare line that we are so proud and excited about.