Getting a daily dos of vitamin D and how can it help?
Unlike other vitamins, the main source of Vitamin D is made by our own body with the help of sunlight. Our body can synthesize Vitamin D with adequate exposure to sun. Vitamin D is important for a host of health functions, from strong bones to a robust immune system. Vitamin D contributes to skin cell growth, repair and metabolism.
Benefits of Vitamin D:
- Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3 are most beneficial for skin health.
- Vitamin D helps treat psoriasis.
- It treats eczema and rosacea.
- It contains strong anti-inflammatory properties which make it effective for treating burns, skin injuries, skin damage and stretch marks.
- Prevents skin damage and premature aging of skin when taken via supplements or included in diet.