Clean Your Face Correctly
Washing your face should be a part of your daily skincare routine. Therefore. we need to wash away all the impurities and dirt we had throughout the day and from previous nights. Here are simple steps to use when washing your face and keeping it clean.
- Make sure your hands are clean.
- Use warm water to splash your face and make it wet.
- Get a small amount and apply it on your fingertips.
- Apply onto your face gently. Use a circular motion while ensuring that all the areas of your face is covered. Focus on areas that you know is the dirtiest.
- Continue massaging for a minute and then leave the cleanser on your face for a couple of minutes to allow it to penetrate.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Splash cold water on your face to shrink your pores and help improve the circulation of blood.
- Dry your face using a clean wash cloth.
- After, prep your face with your other skin care!
- You’re set!